Jeffrey Campbell for Convert

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's 3:17 AM and I can't sleep so instead I'm going to post shoes...




Jeffrey Campbell has designed a sustainable, vegan line for Convert!







About Convert, straight from owner Randy Brewer: 

"I want my customers to discover great fashion at Convert they want to show off, and know they are helping the planet as an added bonus.
 Since the inception of Convert, I have been working directly with a number of non-eco-conscious vendors, asking them to think about how their products effect the environment and what they can do to reduce their impact. If I find a line that has great style, and will promise me they will make an effort to be sustainable in the future (i.e., in the next season or two), I will carry the line. And that may mean a number of things, be it switching to domestic organic cotton or bringing some manufacturing back to the USA. Change sometimes comes in small, but dedicated steps in the right direction.
Bottom line, the more you shop here, the more clout I have to get more apparel and accessories companies to do the right thing. You care about what you put into your body, now care about what you put on it.”

                                             










I wish I had a good sum of extra cash lying around so the boots at the very top could be mine...
 *le sigh*




2 comments:

  1. Those first ones have me seriously swooning, love them! They are all gorgeous though, thanks for sharing!
    xo hannah
    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Hannah. And yeah, those boots are definitely my favorite of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground