Inspiration from Milan Fashion Week S14: Robert Cavalli

Saturday, September 21, 2013

I like the rocker meets 1920's thing going on in this collection. I've always been a sucker for anything beaded and girly with a bit of an edge. And just as a disclaimer, there is fur in this collection and I don't condone it one little bit. I do think the way it's used is interesting though, and something that inspiration can be pulled from with the use of faux fur (but not from marc jacobs...) or possibly really old vintage fur that your great-grandmother's will may have endowed you with that you have absolutely no clue what to do with... (though I did just find this neat site that tells you where you can donate furs to comfort orphaned and injured animals). Anywho, here's Robert Cavalli:



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground